Temporary work reliably implemented
Temporary work allows both employees and companies increased flexibility, especially with regard to the duration of the assignment.
The model offers short-term advantages for both sides:
- Job seekers often find their way back into the labor market through temporary work
- Unattached employees commit themselves for only a few months and thus remain flexible regarding their life model.
- Employing companies can cushion short-term peaks in demand
- Companies can outsource recruitment, administration and salary payments
Temporary work is the model for short-term and limited work assignments.
A transparent and reliable framework is essential.
The Collective Bargaining Agreement on Staff Leasing provides the necessary framework for the industry
- Minimum wage standards
- Sickness benefit insurance
- 42-hour week
- Free further training
- Guidelines for the duration of the assignment
Employees Switzerland is a reliable social partner of the temporary employment industry and co-signatory of the Collective Bargaining Agreement on Staff Leasing.
Are you a temporary worker? As a member you get money back
Are you a member and temporarily employed?
As a member, you are entitled to reimbursement of execution costs that were deducted from your salary during your temporary employment.
You will find the amount of the deductions on your pay slip.
- Reimbursement of up to max. 80% of the membership fee, depending on the duration of the assignment and the amount of the deductions.
- Refunds up to max. 3 years retrospectively
- Submit copies of your salary statements
- Fill out self-declaration
- Send to