Employees Switzerland - always at your side
- As a member, Employees Switzerland supports you competently and reliably in the world of work.
- For over 100 years, we have been successfully working for good working conditions, fair wages, a good work-life balance and self-fulfillment at work.
- We offer you comprehensive legal protection and proven legal advice.
- You enjoy free access to our training programs.
- You benefit from many discounts on insurance, health insurance and banking services.
- You can actively participate in our network.
Discover your benefits
We advise you reliably and competently on questions regarding
- Health protection at the workplace
- social insurances
- Home office etc...
You want to get involved? There are many ways: tell us your opinion at the members' event, become an employee representative with our help, share your information at our industry conferences...
We offer contemporary training to improve your employability. In addition to very practical skills, we also offer courses to develop the social skills that are so important today.
As a member you will always find informative events to network and exchange information.
How are things going in the economy? In the industries? What arguments can I use in wage negotiations?
Find answers in our publications.
Some content is exclusive to our members. Among them are the publications.
A team of experts offers you free advice on questions about switching health insurance, your current coverage or possible supplemental insurance.
Together with psychologists from WorkMed, Employees Switzerland has developed the WebApp "Etwastun?!" Thanks to the input from our wealth of experience, you can playfully strengthen your mental health.
With our input Dynaskills has developed the Career Booster platform. As a member, you can find out how far your skills go for your new dream job. And where you can acquire the missing skills.
You want to know more? Find more details in the legal protection regulations (in German).